Anita Joseph Keeps Mum On Marriage, Speaks On 'Nudity'


Nollywood Actress Anita Joseph who is rumoured to have once been married with a child has said she won’t say a word on that but will keep quiet and let people say whatever thing they like about her. She said this while speaking to Spice. Hear her;
I do not know how people arrived at the conclusion that I have a failed marriage. Some also say that I was once married with a child, and they also claim that I left my husband in the South-East. I simply like to keep my life private.
On Nudity
I have never been comfortable acting nude in movies. I can never act nude in a movie, no matter how much I am offered. My womanhood, dignity and pride are at stake and I can’t compromise. Money is transient; it comes and goes. At the end of the day, it will varnish, but my nudity that has been exposed will still remain for public consumption.

Anita Joseph Keeps Mum On Marriage, Speaks On 'Nudity' Anita Joseph Keeps Mum On Marriage, Speaks On 'Nudity'  Reviewed by Nedugist on 12:26 Rating: 5

No comments:

Disclaimer: Opinions expressed in comments are those of the comment writers alone and does not reflect or represent the views of Admin

Slider

Powered by Blogger.