Time to reward my faithful readers via airtime

time-to-reward-my-faithful-readers-via.html



I want to use this season to reward  my faithful readers in Nigeria, and also thank you all for motivating me  all this years. #THANKYOUVERYMUCH

Ten reader with highest comment and share of the week gets free airtime each

HOW TO GET THE REWARD
  1.  Always comment on all my post
  2. Like my page on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/magical9ja/
  3. Share post on my Facebook page
PLEASE NOTE
 This reward will continue every week till further notice,
Winners will be contacted and list will be posted at the right bar of my blog.
Anonymous will not be recorded.


YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE:

Kendall Jenner sizzles in Love Magazine's December issue


Read President Buhari's Christmas message to Nigerians


Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Offered Millions For First Photos Of New Baby, Saint West


Khloe Kardashian shows off her curves in more St. Barth's photos 


50 Cent now suing Rick Ross






Time to reward my faithful readers via airtime Time to reward my faithful readers via airtime Reviewed by Nedugist on 04:29 Rating: 5

No comments:

Disclaimer: Opinions expressed in comments are those of the comment writers alone and does not reflect or represent the views of Admin

Slider

Powered by Blogger.