LIB reader Bishop Dammy survives accident...shares his story with pics

What popular LIB commenter Bishop Dammy wrote below...
My testimony 2016#. Jehovah is the all powerful God, the devil is just a noise maker. On the 3rd of January 2016 while coming from Church (been on the mountain since 24th of December, it's a yearly routine)...I was heading home, just some few kilometres to my house, I had an accident, broke my right hand with nonstop bleeding on my head and other parts of my body
But all thanks to God I'm alive and sound testifying to the goodness of the Lord. Iv shared some pictures with Miss Linda Ikeji# For some of us here that knew about this, Thanks for showing concern in cash and kind, may the Lord bless you all in Jesus name. AMEN#. ‎ 
LIB reader Bishop Dammy survives accident...shares his story with pics  LIB reader Bishop Dammy survives accident...shares his story with pics Reviewed by Nedugist on 00:39 Rating: 5

No comments:

Disclaimer: Opinions expressed in comments are those of the comment writers alone and does not reflect or represent the views of Admin

Slider

Powered by Blogger.